It's normal. They're NDRs, and probably NDRs trying to go to the faked addresses used
by spammers. Feel free to delete.

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Karon Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 9:50
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Anonymous messages in the outbound queue

I've tried several things to prevent messages getting stuck in the
Outbound queue of the IMS it's like someone is relaying SPAM off of us.
I've installed Trend Micro's InterScan 5 Messaging Security Suite and
tried to block anonymous messages that way.  Are they NDR's or messages to
user's that are no longer here? Normally I just delete them everyday but
I'm concerned that we're being a relay of somekind.  Is this normal for
Exchange 5.5

Thanks!
Karon

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.