From: Karon Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 12:50 PM
To: Exchange Discussion
Subject: Anonymous messages in the outbound queue

I've tried several things to prevent messages getting stuck in the
Outbound queue of the IMS it's like someone is relaying SPAM off of us.
I've installed Trend Micro's InterScan 5 Messaging Security Suite and
tried to block anonymous messages that way.  Are they NDR's or messages to
user's that are no longer here? Normally I just delete them everyday but
I'm concerned that we're being a relay of somekind.  Is this normal for
Exchange 5.5

Thanks!
Karon