Thanks, Chris,

I looked at that, and it certainly felt like 'getting warm'. I think
you're probably right that it's a problem with the UDP notification
packets, rather than an actual delivery problem. But this happens just
the same with internal mail, which presumably shouldn't be interferred
with by either ISA (which I forgot to mention originally that we were
running) or the router.

Thanks again,

Mike