So I'm trying out poproute (for those who are unfamiliar, it fetches mail
from, say, a user's ISP pop accounts, and stuffs it into their exchange
mailbox).

Problem is, poproute doesn't deliver the mail into the mailbox unless
"Anonymous Access" is enabled for my SMTP.  But doesn't that make me an open
relay?

Under "Relay Restrictions", I have "Only the List Below" with computers in
the access list, and "Allow all...." unchecked.

How bad is this?

Chris Levis
Applied Geographics, Inc.
Boston, MA

Don't go where the path leads you.
Instead go where there is no path and leave trails.