I have a rapidly growing problem.
I am running Windows 2000 SP2 with Exchange 2000 SP2.  We have
associated mailboxes setup with users from another domain.
Everything was working fine, until something happened. (not sure what,
yet)   Now users can book a resource just fine, but when they go back
into it and try to update it they get.

You marked "" as a resource. You cannot schedule a meeting with ""
because
  you do not have the appropriate permissions for that account. Either
enter
  the name as required or optional attendee or talk to your
administrator about
  giving you permissions to the schedule "".

I get this error using Outlook 2000 and 2002.
Even though I know better, I did mess around with the permissions on the
actual mailbox calendar on the "M:" drive.  I think that was stupid.

Any suggestions? (not about my stupidity, but about my problem?)

--
Vincent Avallone
iBiquity Digital