From: RBHATIA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 12:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: No MX Record ?

This is the result of the NSLOOKUP

> set type=any
> houstonfearless.com
Server:  aiim-dom1.aiim.org
Address:  10.0.0.8

Non-authoritative answer:
houstonfearless.com
        primary name server = houstonfearless.com
        responsible mail addr = admin
        serial  = 26
        refresh = 900 (15 mins)
        retry   = 600 (10 mins)
        expire  = 86400 (1 day)
        default TTL = 3600 (1 hour)
houstonfearless.com     internet address = 65.204.137.153
houstonfearless.com     nameserver = mas200.mekel.com
houstonfearless.com     nameserver = ns1.mekel.com

houstonfearless.com     nameserver = mas200.mekel.com
houstonfearless.com     nameserver = ns1.mekel.com

If there is no MX Record for this domain, should they be receiving any
email
at all ??