Does anyone have any other ideas/suggestions as to a workaround on this
issue?

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Klosa, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:46 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Trouble with forestprep

On the screen I can only enter a password, The username, which shows
"S&C\srcacct", and Domain, which is blank, are grayed out and cannot be
changed. Only the password field allows data entry. I found a article,
Q297921, which describes my problem but I could not get the resolution and
workaround to work with either sp2 or sp3.

Bill