OK, just going by your original figures - 27g, 25g free.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sauer, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 2:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 IS disk at 100% utilization - HELP!

Primary partition for the "system" is on a different spindle from the IS
and log files. System, directory, log files and IS each have their own
spindles. Primary partition free space is 2.6 Gb or 66%.  The disk
utilization, % read time, is for the IS only.  All other spindles are at
or below 1%.

Steve