Anything I can do?

CRAFTY SPAMMING - still going on this morning

Yesterday, all afternoon someone has been sending out Mortgage Loan SPAM
to thousands of users on MSN and AOL.

To make matters worse, they are forging in the mail header, OUR Mail
Server address as the
Sender and the Reply addresses... so when any mail gets bounced - which is
plenty
MSN and AOL mail servers send the error message back to "sending mail
server"  or "us"

I have been getting about 20 error messages back per MINUTE. It also fills
up my Exchange Log file

I finally setup a rule to permanently delete them - I had over 1200 but
this prevents me seeing legitimate error messages.  My inbox flashes every
few seconds as it come in and then gets deleted.

I was hoping that they will have given up by this morning, but it goes on
ARGGHHH what a waste of time and energy...

FYI:  There is also something called Mail Relay, where hackers use your
mail server to actually send the message
but I checked with some internet mail relay testers and our server will
not allow it.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?

TAI-TOMG