Short term --
 I would use "Message Filtering" on your Exchange bridgehead and put iun
filters for @aol.com and @msn.com to kill them all.  I understand this will
likely get rid of some legitimate emails, but I know of no other way to kill
mass quantities of SPAM.

Long term -
I would also think seriously about getting some content filtering software
(MIMESweeper, eManager, etc.)

Nate Couch
EDS Messaing