From: Bennett, Joshua [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 11:05 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Error using the changeaddressbook.exe from BORK

Hello all,

I have a NT4sp6a Ex5.5SP4 environment. Users are all on Windows XP.

The issue I am having is that users are trying to update their information
in the GAL and are getting errors. They would enter their changes but the
GAL would not reflect these changes.

I am not having much luck finding anything online that would help me
troubleshoot this and am hoping that someone here has an idea as to how to
approach this.

Josh Bennett
Exchange Admin\Systems Engineer
Cotelligent, Inc.