Reboot then it will come back..

--Kevinm M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, And Beyond
What are you on about mate?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Rob Ellis
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 12:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: securing OWA

I have an Exchange 2000 SP2 box, fresh install onto Win2k SP2.

The M drive doesn't show in explorer, etc, as expected after SP2.

However, I have installed an SSL certificate on IIS, and I want to turn
on the secure channel required option for the Exchange VD, but I can't,
because when I select the directory security tab for the VD, it tells me
that 'the path does not exist or is not a directory'

The VD shows as a normal icon in ISM, not a red X like you sometimes
see.

Help?

Regards,

Rob Ellis