I'm Jewish and I don't mind.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Scharff
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 6:20 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Jewish Haiku

5 years ago, I would have been shocked and amazed that anyone could be
offended by using the word niggardly in the appropriate context. Go
figure.

Since the points here have the same value as those in 'Whose line is it
anyway' everyone is of course welcome to draw their own conclusions.