-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joe Rojas
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 2:09 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: IMC Logging Levels? (take 2)

I think that an answer of "You know, I have no clue." would have been better
:)

The purpose of asking was to see if anyone knew. I know I could do some
testing but I that would not show me everything. Testing will only give me a
partial answer and I am looking for a complete one.

Thanks for the attempt though!

Joe Rojas