You should be able to *view* contacts from Outlook as long as "Use
microsoft rich text format" is checked on the IMAP virtual server
properties. You won't be able to make updates to them or add new ones
however. It will still display as an email folder, but once the items in
it are fully downloaded, they will appear as contacts.

- KC