Hi Everyone,

Can someone perhaps driect me to a good site or documentation that will
help me set up Exchange 2000?  I have installed it all with my new
windows2000 AD domain and I can add users and things to the new domain.
I'm just not sure how to set up Exchange to receive mail properly to the
mail domain.  Do you need to do things like create separate information
stores or anything like that?  I just want two email domains to receive
mail on basically.  I find alot of the documentation on the web refers to
the AD/DNS/Exchange relationship but little about just doing a simple
config.  I'm starting to think I am the simple one!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

John McGivern