These will set you right.

1.) Set up a recipient policy for your new domain.  Make sure the box is
checked that says "This server's authoritative for this domain" or
whatever it is
2.) Add MX records to your DNS for those domains.
3.) Beer.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q289833&;
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q260973&LN=EN-US