From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 10:33 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Missing INBOXES

We are using Exchange 5.5./sp/4. For some reason some users mailbox came
up with no mail, once they are in Outlook 2000. I have did the Database
clean up utilities for Exchange. Is there something else i can look at.
Again nothing was deleted, for some reason they don't have thier mail in
the inbox.

Thank You

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.