From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:bounce-exchange-365265@;ls.swynk.com]On Behalf Of Darcy Adams
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:37 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exch 5.5 ost synch

I've seen this happen in the following situation:

Users had large messages, or lots of messages with attachments
AV running on the Exchange server (Trend Scanmail 3.5 in the case I've seen)
Move users to new server - synching would fail because the AV check of the
large messages would cause sufficient delay to confuse the synch into
behaving as though the connection had been lost.

If this fits your situation, the solution is to <ulp!> shut off AV on the
Exchange server long enough for all users to synch.  Or, have them move any
large messages off to a .pst folder.

Darcy