From:   Graham Walsh [mailto:graham.walsh@;telinet.co.uk]
Sent:   28 October 2002 13:50
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        FW: Faxing - SMTP header and message body format

Marc

Can't you create a custom recipient with the SMTP address that translates to
the FAX address??  Or do you want to fax directly to FAXserve without using
Exchange?  I use ZetaFax extensively and this cannot be done, it has to go
through exchange if you want to use an SMTP address.  Otherwise you have to
print to a print spooler but this avoids exchange and SMTP.

Regards

Graham