From: Elmerick, Ralph H. [mailto:elmerick@;timken.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 3:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook Web Access - Access denial Error Message

We have this problem when the surname is not unique therefore in my case
there is more than one Elmerick in the company and therefore I have to
key
in "Elmerick, Ralph" and then it works because it then can find my
unique
userid as opposed to "Elmerick, Rose".

Ralph H. Elmerick
NT/Exchange Administrator