Hummmm you being rude to someone else....imagine that?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:bounce-exchange-97309@;ls.swynk.com] On Behalf Of Chris Scharff
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 10:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: RBL's

>Ok what makes you such a wizard?

The cool pointy hat and eye of newt in my toolkit.

Who exacty was I rude to? The two people in the thread who I directly
replied to?[1] Or did I offend those mail administrators to whom my
coments applied for revealing that in this instance they wore no
clothes?

[1] Close personal friends who wouldn't take offense at my comments even
if they had been directed at them.