Ask our own Ms Darcy Adams who found herself on an RBL for no reason other
than her IP address's were close to a known spammer.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Gibbons [mailto:David.Gibbons@;Calibercollision.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 3:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: RBL's

Mr. Scharff,

I understand that you're currently a bit jaded with this topic (or you could
be enjoying yourself not sure...  The email intonation module on my pc is
broken *grin*).  But, would you mind taking a moment to explain or send
links to previous explanations as to why RBL is not a good idea?
With the research that I have conducted I cannot find any serious issues
with it. Of course I'm missing quite a lot of first hand knowledge with this
technology since I have yet to incorporate within my test environment.

I fear that I might be apart of that 32% your talking about and wish to...
um... well... *shrug* not be.

Thanks for the input!
David