Now we have the picture...

You either need a consultant or a new resume. At this point, the consultant
is the better choice.

Seriously - this gets into the big ugly of how Exchange 5.5 routes mail, and
goes back to what I said the other day about connector cost being one of the
last used factors in routing mail. Since you're routing across
organizations, your x.400 connectors have some very specific address space
entries, and I'll bet that you messed one of those up. And that's way to
hard to figure out in this kind of forum.

Personally, I'd either go for the consultant, or go call PSS and spend the
money to get them to walk you though the fixes.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA