Look - do what you want. You're obviously not open to hearing why its
considered good to keep global catalogs/DCs off Exchange servers. So far,
you have argued against every valid point. So go off and do it already. And
a few months from now, when you start seeing mail delivery issues because
your Exchange/DC/GC boxes are overloaded, you'll understand the
recommendations.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA