From: Andrey Fyodorov [mailto:afyodorov@;innerhost.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 11:40 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OL XP - requesting data from server

Hey all. I am really getting tired of hearing again and again from my users
that their Outlook XP pops up a progress bar that slowly crawls across and
says "Outlook is requesting data from Exchange server".

This is happening to our internal Outlook XP users. The users and the
Exchange server are on the same LAN.

What is wrong with this XP?