If only it got rid of ALL of the hourglass or frozen PC issues.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Andy David
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 7:06 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OL XP - requesting data from server

It might make more sense to figure out why he is seeing those messages
so often. I rarely see those unless I am moving or searching through a
"large" amount of messages - and then only briefly.( I actually think
those warnings are better than the hourglass/Outlook looks dead thing)

If his users are seeing these things regulary, he may have some network
issues.