hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Vincent
Avallone
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 12:37 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Strange Phenomena

Thanks to all your help, I successfully rebuilt an Exchange 2000 machine
from scratch and migrated all my users from one an exchange box on one
domain to the new one in the new domain. I am having one strange issue
though.  When a few users open their Outlook 2002 client, they are
prompted for their password.  They are all on the same domain so they
shouldn't be prompted at all.  Each clinet appears to be configured
alike. The only way I was able to resolve this was to delete their
accounts (email and Windows) recreate everything and migrate their mail
back.

Does anyone know what is going on?

As usual, thanks.

--