From: Vincent Avallone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 12:37 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Strange Phenomena

Thanks to all your help, I successfully rebuilt an Exchange 2000 machine
from scratch and migrated all my users from one an exchange box on one
domain to the new one in the new domain.
I am having one strange issue though.  When a few users open their
Outlook 2002 client, they are prompted for their password.  They are all
on the same domain so they shouldn't be prompted at all.  Each clinet
appears to be configured alike.
The only way I was able to resolve this was to delete their accounts
(email and Windows) recreate everything and migrate their mail back.

Does anyone know what is going on?

As usual, thanks.

--
Vincent Avallone