Does anyone know of a good DL Reporting tool?  I have looked at Imanami,
Promodag and Melia but they all have limited or no capabilities to report
hidden DL's.  I need a way to report on all DL's including hidden and DLs
with hide membership from address book selected.  I know I can do an admin
dump, but this is a problem in that it dumps to a .csv file and some of
these have more than 65000 characters and it is not the most readable
format.