Wouldn't matter -- when the Inbox syncs to an .OST the messages are not
deleted from the Inbox; just copied.  Those messages would still be in the
Inbox.

The only way a .OST removes messages from an Exchange mailbox is if the user
(or maybe a client-side rule acting on his behalf) deletes them.  Presumably
the user would remember deleting them...though users are funny critters that
way sometimes.

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3