From: Albert Charron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 7:26 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: losts mails

No filters on mailbox, no defined view, user didn't delete the message.  He
only replied to a message, and both messages (from inbox and sent items)
disapeared...  We are using Exchange 2000 SP2 and Outlook 2000 SP2

I know I have some bandwidth problem here (my exchange server is on a
distant network and I have a slow connection).  It is possible that a
network error caused this behaviour?

Albert Charron
Trisotech Inc.