For pure Exchange connectivity options, Blackberry is really the only player
in town, and they are wonderful as long as they work in your area.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pennell, Ronald B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 7:33 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Cc: Pennell, Ronald B.
Subject: PDA recommendations for access to Exchange 2000 mailboxes

Has anyone had any experiences with using PDA's for
accessing user mailboxes?  Our company is starting to
research use of PDA's.  So far I have done some research
on the BlackBerry site.

Any recommendations as to server software for E2K SP2.
Any hardware recommendations for the PDA's

Thanks in advance

Ron Pennell