We have tested MS MIS and it worked pretty well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Coppini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:40 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: PDA recommendations for access to Exchange 2000 mailboxes

Microsoft has something called the 'Mobile Internet Server' or something
to that effect.

I believe it's made for access to mailboxes via Handhelds and Mobile
Phones.  The site used to be loaded with marketing crap so I couldn't
find any hard facts.

We don't officially support PDAs, but I (and a few others) use a
PocketPC 2002 based Compaq set up to sync to my Outlook, and that works
OK.  I use it mostly for Tasks and Calender items, which work fine.
We've had a few problems with e-mail formatting though.