From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 11:18 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: attachments+virus

What the heck is a .CEO file anyhow?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mellott, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 8:18 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

EXE is on Martins list of Danger
Mpeg is often your/company call (I block it)

with regard to the new virus, after looking at the description.. since one
of the files is a PIF (which is on martins list or other good things to
block) IF the PIF gets blocked..what effect would the .CEO or the .HTM have
since the .CEO has no way to register itself with out the PIF being there to
run? just curisious

bill