RTFA!! ;)

"The .HTM exploits the Microsoft VM ActiveX Component vulnerability
[MS00-075] to register the .ceo extension as an executable file. The email
message is formed to take advantage of the Incorrect MIME Header Can Cause
IE to Execute E-mail Attachment vulnerability [MS01-020], but due to a bug
in the code, the attachment will not run automatically."