Received a strange NDR today. On an e-mail sent to someone outside the
organization and the delivery failed. On the NDR it said
Your message

  To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Your telemanager.net e-report is ready

"hidden by jjones 12/6/02" lastname, firstname on Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:25:58
-0500
    The content length of the message is too long for the recipient to
take
delivery

Now, what is up with the hidden by jjones part? I am the postmaster for
our server and I am not doing anything to the message. I am not even the
person that sent the e-mail.
Any ideas?