Has someone unwelcome hacked into your network and used your account to
do odd things at all. It does look odd.

Might be worth turning up Logging on the IMS to high, switching on
Auditing for yourself then watching the Event Log carefully for a little
while. I may be wrong, but one never knows

... Anyone else, please do correct if I am just being a bit too paranoid
here.