Hi,

We have just recently migrated from Exchange 5.5 SP4 to Exchange 2000 SP3. Our OWA
2000 server is a front-end server with the same level of service pack. Users are
finding when they try to attach files (Primarily Word and Excel files) to their
emails, they are getting this error message:

Action Canceled (or This Page Cannot Be Displayed)
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be
temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.
If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on
your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.
For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu,
and then click Contents and Index.

It seems to happen consistently if you attach a file that is bigger than 125 Kb or if
the total amount of the attachments add up to that. I've searched KB articles and
Google and can't seem to find anything. I've read Q322179 and we don't have Netzip
Download Demon installed on our machines. Is there some setting I'm missing?

Thanks,

Aaron