Check some third party tools if you are willing to pay, I know Aelita has a
tool for this but that is all I know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Dubyn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 9:58 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2000 and Exchange 5.5 in different domains

Upgrading a customer to a new AD domain from NT.  They presently have 1 NT
domain and 2 Exchange sites.  They want to start fresh as there is a lot of
"crap" in the old domain, so they will have the new Windows 2000/Exchange
2000 environment running concurrently with the old NT/Exchange 5.5
environment.

The only way I can see these 2 environments synchronizing is via the ADC
Inter-Organizational Connection Agreement.  I'm a little reluctant to use
this as it does not synch up the Public Folders.

Anyone have any experiences, good or bad with this?

Anyone with any other suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may
contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.
Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for
your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA