UTC  Coordinated Universal Time (zulu or Greenwich Mean Time, GMT)

William

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Edgington,
Jeff
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 7:32 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

While looking at one of the mail headers for my exchange system, I
noticed that the X-OriginalArrivalTime value is 6 hours in the future
from all other time-stamps in the header.  I didn't find anything about
this value in RFC-2821 or RFC-2822.  I also didn't find anything on the
MS KB and only enough information on the web to state that
X-OriginalArrivalTime is supposed to be the time at which a message has
entered the transport system.  I've already checked the time on all my
servers (GCs and E2K boxes) and all are correct.  I also found that all
7 servers that I have are consistently using a value that is exactly 6
hours in the future.

This doesn't appear to be causing any troubles, but for my own
edification I'm looking for the answer to this mystery... any light that
someone could shed on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

jeff e.