I think were the problem begins is when a user replies to a particular
message and somehow the smtp address is stripped and the
/O=DOMAIN/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE
GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=4b2343a9-eaac9ea5-8725686c-62c10b is replaced.   I
caught this one again this morning and sure enough, in the user's cache
this showed up for the user.  Once I deleted that contact from the Cache
content, and then re-resolved the user, the proper smtp address was
resolved.  Cache is a great thing, but it sure can be a major pain too.
Anyone know if there's a way to "view" the cache on the local systems?
(Office XP, outlook XP).  This might provide me an interum fix, but trying
to resolve "Why" this is happening is rough.  Thanks again for your input
and suggestions!

Kevin