From: Gonzalez, Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 December 2002 13:02
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Disappearing Calendar Appointments

This is going to sound crazy but I have a user that is claiming that a
couple of her appointments are disappearing off her calendar.  She swears
she isn't doing anything.  Has anyone ever heard of appointments
legitimately disappearing from the system?  We are running O2002 and EX2000
SP3.

Thank you,

Alex Gonzalez
Senior Systems Administrator