Trend is still the most responsive full range AV company I've dealt with.
And, in 2 years of running both Symantec and Trend together, I've not come
across anything that Trend didn't catch first. Maybe I'm just lucky then.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA