Hi,

We have an Exchange 2000 server with about 750 users with Outlook 2000. We have 30
branches, all of which have their own domain controllers. We have about 35 domain
controllers total.

I'm having a problem when I change users' mailbox size limit. After I change it, it
takes up to an hour to take effect. I understand it may be a replication issue but is
there any way to speed that up? I have already created a batch file that uses repadmin
/syncall to replicate the domain immediately.

Thanks,

Aaron