A very wise man once said "you can't hurry Exchange".

Why, I think it was you!

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Great Cthulhu Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 11:03 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Slow Mailbox Size Limit Change

Move the server further north. It will have less angular velocity the
further away from the equator it is. Less angular velocity means time will
pass more quickly in that new location. Should cut down the time from an
hour to 59.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 minutes or so.

Directory replication requires time and patience.

(:=