I have seen some non-technical types that like to send telephones flying across the
office and smashing into the wall.

-----Original Message-----
From: Akerlund, Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 1:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: "How do I explain NDRs" Question

A nickels worth from the peanut gallery.

I have found that a phone number analogy works quite well with the
Non-Technical.  They can associate with a wrong number, and number not in
service, and circuit overloads (all phones lines busy), it's a picture they
understand quite well.  Plus it is very easy to draw the picture using
non-technical terms.

Best of luck
Scott
We may be in an E-Mail world, but phonology seems to be an instinctive trait in
humans yet.