Anyone know if the holidays are availble for Outlook under XP?

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: WAISEL, HAROLD B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 9:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Holidays in Outlook 2000 Problem

Here are some instructions I wrote that we posted for our users (you need to
add the Outlook.txt file).  There is also a separate article, Q197415, that
tells you how to update shared calendars in Public Folders.

1.  Save this file to the following location on your PC (right click on the
file and choose "Save As"):

        c:\program files\microsoft office\office\1033

NOTE:  Click "YES" if you receive the message "The file OUTLOOK.TXT already
exists.  Do you want to replace the existing file?"

2.  From your Inbox, click on the menu bar and choose Tools, Options,
Calendar Options, Add Holidays.

3.  Click on the "Calendar Options..." button

4.  Click on the "Add Holidays..." button

5.  Check the boxes for the holidays in the countries you want added to your
calendar.  Click OK.

This will add holidays from 2003-2006.

**THIS IS ONLY FOR YOUR PERSONAL CALENDARS, NOT FOR SHARED CALENDARS IN
PUBLIC FOLDERS***