Maybe I missed another post but we cannot get this patch and/or txt file
to work at all on Outlook 98.  I got it to work a few months back when I
found it but when we try now on Outlook 98 it will not work.  Any ideas or
suggestions?

Karon M. Miller
Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin, LLP

Here are some instructions I wrote that we posted for our users (you need