XP built-in firewall is blocking something maybe?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 12:14 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: owa outlook 2002 outlook 2000 sr1

Help me please. Have ex2k sp3 server only server with exchange. Have one account that
can access
mailbox thru OWA no problems. Remotely from his home office can access thru outlook
2000 sr1.

From in house workstation running XP and outllook 2002 cannot match name to address
list. I can see other names on exch server thru outlook 2002 but not the one I need.

I set up another xp system with outlook 2000 sr1 not attached to any domain just in
it's own workgroup
and it connects and opens this users mailbox. What am I missing??

I need his workstation to work with 2002 outlook!!!!!
Thanks
.+--xm,)r(亷\b=!v0৑&zǚ1rl:.˛
m隊[hyę\z[,)rቄZZvh'+-i٢2ஞG(
ib@Bm0woz.ǿ{!}`+rzm